Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ear Infection Condition_symptoms How To Tell The Difference Between Ear Infection And Ear Mites In A Dog?

How to tell the difference between ear infection and ear mites in a dog? - ear infection condition_symptoms

I have a Maltipoo age of 9 months. He has a black discharge in the ears. But not what you do not expect ear mites (such as coffee beans, which I read is common.) Feels very bad and no matter what I tried at home can understand. I have tried alcohol, such as I to do for my other dog, but I will not disappear. My vet is out of town during the month, so I can not see now. To get the ear mites or infection? Is it something that should be examined immediately or wait until the vet again after the end of the month? Another thing that you try it?

3 comments:

Peanut said...

Ear mites are usually dark and difficult to clean. Sounds like it could be an infection .. I take the dog to another vet, then have it checked. Not only damage the ear or not, I think it's not very pleasant for the dog!

Dalmatian Rescue said...

An ear infection will be accompanied by a purulent discharge, malodorous ear pain and discomfort. The mites cause pain and discomfort, but no purulent discharge. It really sounds like an ear infection. They make great on-the-counter means for this, but I ask your vet for dog approate something for you.

Start with dogs and clean their ears. Then, after everything is black-brown'm gone /, dip a cotton swab in alcohol and slightly (very gently) rub the inside of the outer ear dogs (below). This flow of alcohol into the ear (not much). This should help to consult your veterinarian.

ann a said...

Probably the smell of mushrooms - ugly is the beginning of the game. Time-to-ear fluid of fungi and ointments fight - from the vet. There is no other choice, in these

Your veterinarian will meet someone with his practice. Probably a message on your machine. Make your always there for him. It is then for almost 2 weeks!

The dog will be unhappy infections and fungal infections can be really yellow hair around the ears / tan in a white dog.

Post a Comment