Sunday, January 10, 2010

Daughter Has Discharge My 3 Year Old Daughter Has Vaginal Discharge And It Smells?

My 3 year old daughter has vaginal discharge and it smells? - daughter has discharge

What is possible? Is this serious? GP is the unity of the hour, he said he would carry out my sister in the GP and get a stamp made? If the infection affects the middle but do not worry? do not know until 3 days after the sponge, but I'm worried! have insisted that hyssop, then n? Stain panties and she is unhappy with her, not hurt a wee! Please help immediately! xx

2 comments:

♥sincere... said...

I think this could be a mild infection. It is not concerned seem to be. Wait until the sponge is back and advise you on what to do.

Moped Mama said...

stop the bubble bath, hot bath with salt water is diabetes? Contact your hands dirty? or yourself? Wipe it wrong? yorgurt as active and eat cranberry juice or ginger ale with grapes notch liquid

Post a Comment