Sunday, January 31, 2010

Clean Access Agent Torrents Is It Possible To Download Torrents, Even Though I Have Cisco Clean Access Installed?

Is it possible to download torrents, even though i have cisco clean access installed? - clean access agent torrents

Can torrents, although I installed Cisco Clean Access? The school I will ask to download, and Cisco Clean Access Agent installed on my PC with Internet access and streams, I'm wondering if you still download and if I can I bring? Thank you in advance for the help and answers.

2 comments:

Paddy said...

I have Cisco Clean Access Agent, too! It is a chore! Umm I know he can not limewire, but theres so-called FrostWire is the same, but Cisco does not recognize, try

Anonymou... said...

If your school, an IT policy may require up to complex installation of Cisco CAA has also monitor the bandwidth that is sufficient to customers with torrent or enough for an official warning to the "computer's lock detect MAC address abuse. I would say to his jet-ing at home and keep the download to college to normal things.

Although you can test a program that encrypts the data traffic and in a random torrent port number. uTorrent comes to mind. At least this way, should determine the university a thorough analysis of the packages, what they did. "It may have been implemented too strong or too expensive for them.

Post a Comment