Monday, February 1, 2010

How To Get More Credits Type In Code On Poptropica Does Anyone Have A Way To Cheat On Imvu And Get More Clothes And Credits?

Does anyone have a way to cheat on imvu and get more clothes and credits? - how to get more credits type in code on poptropica

I need more money and clothes and scenes! I have tried some sites, but the scene did not come to me. There is also a way to earn extra credits to buy more clothes in the catalog and the wings? I need a cheat code for this type of thing. Any help would be appreciated. Please answer my question, instead of saying "No" or "not known"

2 comments:

surfnsfr... said...

no tricks, I know only how to earn credits.
You can earn credits to navigate every day of the new item in the catalog. which may add up to about a week and 200cr free play game can be saved as bookmarks, so you do not every day. I have two times a week from17 some 132 to 500 CR ... Can accumulate. I have to do this week to 600-700 CR this.http: / / / catalog www.imvu.com / web_spinfree ...
Developers must also hold a competition to give the money to look only for the current Shoutouts.

IMVUPAY is also a website, and you can buy credits in the amount of approximately 3000CR dollars.
Companies, the best I know, this is IMVU

ifwishes... said...

Bang a CEO

Post a Comment