Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bloody Mucus Two Days Period Expected 7 Negatives-no Symptoms- But Just "feel" Pregnant-Help Pls?

7 negatives-no symptoms- but just "feel" pregnant-Help pls? - bloody mucus two days period expected

During these days, I have 7 tests were all negative and all taken in just 3.5 months (approximately the first 5 weeks and last Thursday, and 16 weeks) ... I used to meet every first and sky blue
All were negative. You have chest pain, nausea, no fatigue, no additional gas, not to urinate frequently.
However, I gained 10 pounds in 2 months and a certain "sense of movement in my stomach ... I'm not sure that motion is the gas or cramps.

To me nuts and I'm paranoid because my friend and I had unprotected sex for a few days after my period, but made sure not to come in me (Yeah, I know that before too *** contains sperm)
Anyway, I want a blood test and try it tomorrow ..

But someone had a similar history, being pregnant, was based on a "feeling"? Is that what I read soooo much about the pregnancy that I was every little movement, attributed to the fetal circulation? ..

Also my first period after unprotected sexual intercourse, "said episode was a bit strange ... as in the first buffer is full, and what looked like slime, but it seemed a little bloody mucus, accompanied by the stamp. after a first buffer, while others are never completely filled ... and lasted for about 2-3 days ..

may have been implantation bleeding? approximately 25 days after the announcement that the sex? as if it were implantation bleeding, it takes a lot of mucus or WTV was that?

I had my "period" in the settlement for another two months, much lighter than usual (without mucus or tissue, or has been, however, WTV)

All answers are welcome

1 comment:

Jess said...

I had a similar incident where I thought I was pregnant but all tests were negative. I also had a time where time was short. It turned out that she was pregnant. My doctor told me that I have not been registered because of an infection of the urinary tract. Get a blood test to be sure. I'm sure you can not due to the timing of the tracking sheet and the time of the witch who has given it.

GL
Jess

Post a Comment