Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Index Of / Key Office 2007 Grrrrrrr!! I Need Help With Finding My Product Key For My Trial Version Of Microsoft Word 2007...? (fast!!!)?

Grrrrrrr!! i need help with finding my product key for my trial version of microsoft word 2007...? (fast!!!)? - index of / key office 2007

Well, I asked a question earlier by Microsft Word 2007 does not work;;
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index; _ylt = AlCrRXZ7nX5x41Gr7277Glfsy6IX; _ylv = 3? qid = 20100121084844AAXApvg
and I was like ... hrmmmm is perhaps why does not work. So I searched the crate of wine on my laptop and had a small booklet, which is in small print, at the bottom:

* To get a trial activation key, locate the icon for Microsoft Office on the desktop and go to www.microsoft.com/office/pctrial2007

So I went to the relationship ... but if I were these symbols, as they say, free trial version 60 days, but the product, etc. .... I can not do it and when I tried to buy and download the free trial, said he had to sign and record and stuff, but unauthorized REALLYYYY messenger and I have to finish my essay, I will not write again on my computer .. .. Mom and suggestions, or how the product key in my box with a laptop to find?

btw he is on a sticker on the packaging or on the CD case and are) there is no CD case b) there is no label x_x

No comments:

Post a Comment