Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bellspalsy More Condition_symptoms Can You Get Bellspalsy More Than 2 Times?

Can you get Bellspalsy more than 2 times? - bellspalsy more condition_symptoms

They say you can get BP more than once ... usually every 10 years ... The first time I had at the age of 9, which lasted 10 months ... My second episode turned 19 YYS old ... and only the last 3 months ... I am now 28 and I 13 weeks of pregnancy. I just read that pregnant women are likely to maintain, because in the immune system ... if I did it twice, these are my chances, I'll get it ?....

3 comments:

CHAR L said...

I am a CMA

Yes, you can more than 2 times .. It can even cause permanent

mom said...

I had Bell's palsy, and once it was 20 years ago. The doctor told me that they believe was caused by another infection as a sinus infection in the recent past. Is an inflammation of cranial nerve 7, which rises just behind the ear. He gave me medication for inflammation and never again. If my doctor was right, it would probably be a good idea not to try to infection, how to get a cold or ear infection, and if you do not treat it quickly. Good luck. Having a healthy child.

Ziggy said...

The word you're looking for is "sick".

Post a Comment