Saturday, February 20, 2010

Big Wood Cubes For Sale Easy Cheap Desk Ideas Under $30?

Easy cheap desk ideas under $30? - big wood cubes for sale

I have a really cheap meters can be obtained from Office Max and falls, and I have some ideas on how to make an impression, but I do not know if it would work. My first idea is to use an office to one side as is, but I need the width of at least 18 inches wide and 3 ½ feet long, but I do not know where to purchase a platform large and can use a piece of wood or younger brackets pending. Another idea is to hang a shelf on the wall side or storage bins and hanging 3 or 4 small, around a desk. I have another idea is to hang 3 or 4 bins of cheap plastic on the wall, so that the bottom fastened to the wall and then connect a piece of wood for him. My last thought is to create two file cabinets, and then receive a CDRand wood at the top. Worthy ideas for an office or orginazation and to another web page or images that you think can help me, thanks.

1 comment:

Dr. Strangelove said...

Use a piece of plywood (about $ 10) and a few cement blocks (about $ 1 each) Lowes sells these products, and the wood is cut.

Post a Comment