Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hyper Sensitive To Cold Could I Be Sensitive To Caffeine?

Could I be sensitive to caffeine? - hyper sensitive to cold

Yes, yes, I know it's bad for me, but I drink lots of coffee and energy drinks.
Whenever I drink coffee instead of energy, these symptoms are sometimes but not always the case:
"I am fragile
"I can literally feel and hear the difference in the beating of my heart, speeding up a little too fast sometimes.
"Most people with a warm feeling, I have temperatures below zero.
"I know that caffeine makes hyper, but literally can not sit still, you rock back and forth. Sometimes, even when I drank caffeine in a while, but I think that is what it is.

That is all.

I can not give up coffee and energy drinks. Decaffeinated coffee is not the option-D =

Please help. Yes, I have more than I could ask my mother, a nurse ..But what I wrote this.

xxx
Case Angel.x3

No comments:

Post a Comment