Monday, January 18, 2010

Internet Clock Problem With Laptop Clock/internet Connection?

Problem with laptop clock/internet connection? - internet clock

Lately my internet connection keeps failing on my laptop. If you double-click the wireless icon in the taskbar repair and then choose again starts working. All my other computers do not connect to the router. Interestingly, while the computer clock jumps one hours.

I suspect the battery on the motherboard is dead, but removes the laptops Down (Sony Vaio FE series) and I could not find him. Has anyone any idea why these two things occur simultaneously, and the possible solutions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On the laptop battery is not only one of them are green bags and are connected to the motherboard. You need the keyboard to get it, and not far from the hard drive

Post a Comment