Thursday, January 21, 2010

International Airline Carriers Straight Dope On American Airlines International Flights?

Straight dope on American Airlines international flights? - international airline carriers

I am looking to travel to Japan. AA is a package flight much cheaper than any other vendor ... I've never traveled alone with them before and am a bit suspicious.

Then, when all the experience with them?

"To Space?
Issues of luggage?
Food?
(Comfortable seats which is a problem * * If you are flying to 16 hours, I think)

And the most important issue for international flights: drinks, is not it? Hee hee.

4 comments:

John said...

Stay Awayyy United States. I can not stress this enough. The seats are very tight and there is not much. The food is inedible. Flight attendants are the least interesting and has the worst attitude in the industry. Their planes are old, dirty and noisy. Horrible delays are inevitable. They lost baggage several times (also with tags FF priority!)

Count Your Blessings that you have never traveled with them =] pay additional fees and travel expenses to another airline JAL or the like. They are much better and very glad that I did not.

Sofia G said...

I traveled from Miami to Argentina twice, 8 hours flight! and the trip was uncomfortable ever !!!!! The seats are comfortable, the service is terrible baggage to me, but I recommend to all continental flights I have long and very beautiful! The seats are much better, or perhaps an Asian airline. So you get more. Good Luck =)

Sofia G said...

I traveled from Miami to Argentina twice, 8 hours flight! and the trip was uncomfortable ever !!!!! The seats are comfortable, the service is terrible baggage to me, but I recommend to all continental flights I have long and very beautiful! The seats are much better, or perhaps an Asian airline. So you get more. Good Luck =)

Mike R said...

American Airlines is good in the long-haul international flights - I have flown several times to Europe and even in Argentina. You are not the best in the world, but they are good. I have never lost luggage, the seats are comfortable - especially for the Boeing 777, which is probably what's going to fight - and the food is neat. And yes, free drinks.

Post a Comment